Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm back!

I have finally returned to my long lost blog. (I was getting complaints about the ugly picture that has remained at the top all summer).

Stephen and I have had a jam packed summer. We have both been really busy with school. I took a 4 week fast forward class of Anatomy and Physiology II while still taking my online classes. I finally finished up today, but I start back to work on Monday : ( I really enjoyed being in school again. Stephen finished his Psych rotation today. He had to take a written test and do a patient interview with a "standardized patient." He thinks he did really well except, for the part where he ordered a pregnancy test for a woman who had previously had a hysterectomy. Whoops. And yes, he said I could write about that. He said Cayce might find it blog worthy : ) Monday he starts night float on the L&D floor. I am so excited for him to deliver his first baby. I think I am more excited than he is. I'm sad that the only time I will see him next week is when we cross paths in the parking lot while I am off to work and he is coming home to get some sleep. We'll make it though : )

2 comments:

  1. So fun to hear an update. We miss seeing you guys...especially at Stu and Clark's birthday tonight. I can't wait to hear about Stephen's time in L&D. What a blessing! Love you and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too! We are really looking forward to the fall when we can see everyone more often. Stephen is really enjoying L&D. It has been kind of slow so far. He hasn't done any delivies yet, but he learning a lot!

    ReplyDelete