Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Birthday

On Dec. 31 I turned 24. We spent the morning in Simpsonville and Stephen's sweet parents took us to Olive Garden for lunch. After lunch we headed back to Charleston in time to get changed and meet some friends for dinner at King Street Grill. Then we piled (literally) into Ben and Holly's car to go watch the fireworks at James Island County Park. I love being able to watch a big firework show at the end of my birthday. When I was little my parents always told me the fireworks were for me. I know I am too old to believe it now, but I still like to pretend ; ) The next night my parents took us to Outback for dinner and we had a blast. It was a wonderful birthday weekend.



Me and Alyssa


The Drechslers and the Martins


The Cogdills and the Finleys


literally piled in


Fireworks at JI county park


Silly uncle Stephen :)


Birthday gift with handmade card and wrappings


The fam at the outback


A kiss for my sweetie

1 comment:

  1. How special. You get great fireworks every year especially for your birthday and Reese had everyone in Death Valley sing to her on her birthday. Memories forever!

    ReplyDelete