Friday, December 24, 2010

Birthday celebrations

There are a lot of Dec. birthdays around here. Bella's is Dec. 16th. Our puppy just turned 1!

My mom's is Dec 11. Stephen and I were out of town for my mother's so we celebrated hers and Stephen's together that next tuesday. We all went out to Chili's and a wonderful dinner. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much.

Stephen's is Dec 15th and he turned 27 this year. For 15 days I get to tease him about being three years older than me : ) For his birthday, his parents took us out to a great dinner at Stella's when we went to pick the puppy the Monday before his birthday. Then we celebrated at Chili's again on Tuesday with my family. Then on Wednesday we went to Five Loaves downtown with friends. That is three birthday dinners in row! After dinner we headed over to the James Island County Park to drive through the lights and enjoy some hot chocolate by the fire pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment