Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bridge Run

Saturday morning Stephen and I did the Cooper River Bridge Run. We had such a great time. One of Stephen's good friends, Chad, came down for the event and spent the weekend with us. It always amazes me the kind of things people dress up to run the bridge in. While waiting in line we were right in front of a guy wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and a bill Clinton mask. Right behind him were 6 guys in full suits wearing blue tooth head sets. As honored as were to run in front of the former president, we felt really bad for his secret service agents having to run in suits : ) We also saw a tortoise and a hare, Gumby riding a horse, and all of the fruit of the loom fruits. My favorite was a woman with a t-shirt that simply said "2 Timothy 4:7" which we later looked up and it says "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." After the run, we all went back and took a four hour nap. It was a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment